Megan Fox admitted to have a fling with a female stripper when she was 18.
In an interview with GQ magazine she reveals that she was attracted to the dancer after being dumped by a boyfriend.

Megan said: "Well that year my boyfriend broke up with me and I decided - oh man, sorry, mommy! - that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop.

"I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named NIKITA."

BUT, she says she isn't gay (which will make a lot of male fans happy!):

"Look, I'm not a lesbian.

"I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes.

"I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl — OLIVIA WILDE is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerising.

"And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy."

How very very saucy...and interesting!

1 Comment:

  1. topmodels said...
    Want to Exchange links with http://eromodels.blogspot.com ?

    asadovonline@gmail.com

Post a Comment




 

Design by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.| All rights:CelebritySkank™ 2007-2008| Modified by Blogger-Whore