Ohhhh yes, exactly what I have been hoping for! Megan Fox reveals, in the new edition of Esquire Magazine, that she is bisexual!

She told Esquire:

"I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.

"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.

“But I'm also a hypocrite.

“I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

She ads:

“And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy.”



1 Comment:

  1. blog4movie said...
    So it means that another bisexual won't sleeps with her too, because she is a bisexual, so she also sleeps with man who she said dirty. lol

Post a Comment




 

Design by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.| All rights:CelebritySkank™ 2007-2008| Modified by Blogger-Whore