Oh my God. Paris Hilton has finally lost it. After her friend Nicole Richie got pregnant, the heiress is now determined to have a toddler of her own. And if she can't meet the right person to father her own children, she will follow in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Madonna and God knows who else these days, and adopt.


she says:"I want a lot of babies and a simple life away from the public eye. When I heard Nicole was pregnant, I realised it was time to grow up and take responsibility. And the best way to do that is to become a mum."


PLEASE do not let Paris have children, she has more pets than a petting zoo, and who takes care of them??... And I don't think I have to say more in this matter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Design by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.| All rights:CelebritySkank™ 2007-2008| Modified by Blogger-Whore